Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously unpublished in the UK, this book by best-selling co-author of The One Minute Manager and author of Who Moved My Cheese? shows the quickest way for mothers to help their children learn to like themselves and want to behave themselves. With the pressures of 21st century working life an everyday topic of news and conversation, this book addresses the fundamental question of how to be a better mother. Adopting the same tell-a-simple-story approach as the other Blanchard and Johnson books, the story shows how to reach your own potential while helping your children reach theirs, how to develop their self-esteem and responsibility, and how to communicate effectively and enjoy one ather more as a family. Not only a 'how-to' for making time for your child, it also improves every second spent with them. This will be particularly useful to mothers of school-age children helping them empathize with their children and strengthen the parent-child bond.
- Author BiographySpencer Johnson is an internationally bestselling author whose books help millions of people discover simple truths they can use to have healthier lives with more success and less stress. His many bestsellers include The One Minute Manager (with Ken Blanchard), The One Minute Sales Person, Yes or No and Who Moved My Cheese?
- Author(s)Spencer Johnson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/08/2004
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleThe One Minute Manager
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Entertainment
- Weight131 g
- Width198 mm
- Height129 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.