Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by dianamarsh20172017
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionA moving and evocative exploration of grief and guilt in the wake of one family's devastating lossWhen former DC journalist Abigail Wolff attempts to rehabilitate her career, she finds herself at the heart of a US army cover-up involving the death of a soldier in Afghanistanwith unspeakable emotional consequences for one family. As the story of what happened comes to light, Abigail will do anything to write it. The more evidence she stumbles upon in the case, the fewer people it seems she can trust, including her own father, a retired army general. And she certainly never expected to fall in love with the slain soldier's brother, Gabe, a bitter man struggling to hold his family together. The investigation eventually leads her to an impossible choice, one of unrelenting sacrifice to protect those she loves.Beyond the buried truths and betrayals, questions of family loyalty and redemption, Abigail's search is, most of all, a desperate grasp at carrying on and copingand seeking hope in the impossible.
- Author(s)Kimberly Belle
- PublisherMira Books
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationDon Mills
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMira Books
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.