All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionAll illness comes from lack of energy, and the greatest energy drainer is mental and emotional stress, which I believe to be the root cause of all illness. Stress is one of the major elements that can erode energy to such a large and permanent extent that the immune system loses all possibility of functioning at an optimum level. The Only Answer to Cancer is a book of hope, and I want you to understand that there is always hope, matter how bad your health situation is right w. Your journey to ultimate health begins today!
- Author BiographyAfter 16 years as a General Practitioner in Europe, Dr. Coldwell left general practice to concentrate on his applied research in stress and stress-related diseases, with particular emphasis on cancer. Along the way, he became a noted consultant and trainer for multinational corporations, charitable organizations, and medical institutions. He moved to Charleston, S.C. in 1998 where he still resides. He is the founder of the Modern Therapy Centers and the Foundation for Crime and Drug Free Schools and Health for Children. He is also President of the World Wellness OrganizationTM .
- Author(s)Dr Leonard Coldwell
- Publisher21st Century Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint21st Century Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.