All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionMost people would think Annie Baker had it all: an idyllic life in the country and a fabulous job as a film producer. And so would she, if it weren't for the men in her life. Her six-year-old son Charlie gets traumatised if she buys the wrong kind of sausages. Her tempestuous boss Barney is a Great Director, but keeps getting stuck with dog food commercials, and as for Lawrence, well, he just wants to get her fired. And then she meets Mack Hilarious and poignant, The Only Boy for Me will make you laugh and cry.
- Author BiographyGil McNeil is the author of the bestselling novels The Only Boy for Me, Stand by Your Man and In the Wee Small Hours. The Only Boy for Me has been made into a major ITV prime-time drama starring Helen Baxendale. Gil McNeil has edited four collections of stories with Sarah Brown, and helps run the charity PiggyBankKids which supports projects that create opportunities for children. She lives in Kent with her son.
- Author(s)Gil McNeil
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/02/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.