All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptiondangerous trek across Africa A a life-and-death struggle A and a call to live a life with holds barred.Deserts and jungles, rebels and missionaries, bullets and acts of bravery, heaven and hell on earthUthese are all part of a young manAEs remarkable, true journey through thirteen African countries with his brother and two best friends.Erik Mirandette was completing a two-year stint with a humanitarian organization in Morocco when, continuing his quest to live the life he was created to live, he set off on an unforgettable pilgrimage. Beginning in Cape Town, Erik, his brother, and his two best friends covered 9,000 miles rth by dirt bike, experiencing the poverty, beauty, and dangers of the African continent.Then in Cairo, having safely reached the end of their perilous journey, a terroristAEs bomb ripped ErikAEs world and faith apart. The four travelers were w desperately wounded and on the brink of death.ErikAEs struggle along his journey of faith is as gripping as his trek across Africa. The Only Road North takes readers to corners of the world and depths of the human heart they will never forget.
- Author(s)Erik Mirandette
- Date of Publication09/03/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- Weight276 g
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.