All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- Description*Newly edited version November 2014, w written in past tense, third person. Still great* Can you really trust The Only Survivor...? When a helicopter crashes off the western coast of Garansay there is only one survivor; a nineteen year old boy called Cameron Fleming. He is immediately befriended by one of his rescuers, Michael Nichols. But when Michael's sister, Imogen and her family come to the island for the summer, she soon discovers that the young man is t quite what he seems... This gripping book sees the return of husband and wife sleuths Imogen and Hugh Croft. Thrown into a new and dangerous investigation, Imogen is forced to exercise her detective skills once more. But this time around, Imogen stumbles into the murky world of international organised crime and suddenly finds that she is terrifyingly out of her depth... Warning: the conclusion to this book will have you feverishly flicking back through the pages - desperate to spot the clues you missed!
- Author BiographyKatherine Pathak lives in rural north Essex with her husband and two young children. 'The Only Survivor' is the second in her series of mystery novels featuring Imogen and Hugh Croft. She gave up teaching in order to write full time and is currently working on the third instalment. Her books combine a life-long love of History with truly ingenious plot lines and well-drawn, utterly believable characters. The lead protagonists; Imogen and Hugh Croft both develop as investigators as this beautifully written series goes on. Starting out as a relatively 'normal' professional couple, they find themselves embroiled in more and more complex and dangerous crimes. This leads them both to discover skills and bravery that they didn't previously know they possessed. Katherine Pathak's novels are detective mystery stories in their own right. However, they are also an exploration of how the two main characters- and the people closest to them- evolve and change as a result of the exciting investigations they find themselves mixed up in.
- Author(s)Katherine Pathak
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.