All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- Description<p>America's bestselling author and inspirational columnist Catherine Galasso-Vigorito brings practical Biblical advice and true, modern-day stories to serve as illuminating encouragement in the face of life's challenges. <br>Filled with encouraging true stories, rich Biblical passages, and pragmatic words of wisdom, The Open Window provides workable suggestions and concrete ways to help deal with the challenges of life. This unique devotional offers strengthening principles for difficult circumstances, as well as stories of encouragement that reveal how times of adversity can become windows of opportunity--if we can see that a window is open.<p>Featuring eight weeks of daily guidance, The Open Window will show how, with faith and trust in God, one can take focused steps to look beyond present difficulties and find the Light that is shining inside. In a captivating voice, Catherine Galasso-Vigorito shares personal moments from her own life as intimate examples of persistence. Recommended for individual or group study.
- Author BiographyCatherine Galasso-Vigorito is the author A New You and God Will Do the Rest, and is founder and CEO of A New You Worldwide. She is nationally recognized for her acclaimed syndicated weekly column, A New You, featured in the New Haven Register and in newspapers nationwide. Catherine lives in Branford, Connecticut, with her husband and two daughters.
- Author(s)Catherine Galasso-Vigorito
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurner Publishing Company
- Weight640 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.