All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHegel's Science of Logic , still remains for most philosophers (both figuratively and literally) a firmly closed book. The purpose of this title is to dispel the myths that surround the Logic and to show that Hegel's unjustly neglected text is a work of extraordinary subtlety and insight.
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- Series TitleHistory of Philosophy S.
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byStephen Houlgate
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.