All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.89
About this product
- DescriptionRose is the wild girl body really kws. Chase is haunted by his past. Both are self-proclaimed disappointments, attracted to each other eugh to let down their defenses. When Rose's strict adoptive parents forbid the relationship it only makes things more intense. But Chase can't hide from his own personal demons, and Rose has secrets of her own. After they're wrenched apart, a cryptic email arrives in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve, beginning a desperate pursuit and a look back over their tumultuous romance. Will they find each other before the night is over, or will they be torn apart forever?
- Author BiographySarah Lynn Scheerger is a writer and licensed clinical social worker who works with at-risk youth. She's the author of The Opposite of Love, which was selected for School Library Journal's -What's hot in YA- list. She lives with her husband and children in California.
- Author(s)Sarah Lynn Scheerger
- PublisherAlbert Whitman & Company
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlbert Whitman & Company
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.