All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYes, the world faces substantial environmental challenges - climate change, pollution and extinction. But the surprisingly good news is that we have solutions to these problems. In the past 50 years, a remarkable number of environmental problems have been solved, while substantial progress is ongoing on others. The Optimistic Environmentalist chronicles these remarkable success stories, from saving endangered species to creating national parks that conserve land and resources. A bright green future is t only possible, it's within our grasp.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Boyd is an environmental lawyer, professor, and advocate for recognition of the right to live in a healthy environment. Boyd is the award-winning author of seven books and more than 100 articles and currently co-chairs Vancouver s Greenest City initiative with Mayor Gregor Robertson. He lives on Pender Island, B.C. For more information, visit DavidRichardBoyd.com.
- Author(s)David R. Boyd
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Weight308 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.