All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionCapture the fortune you're losing with every trade by learning to exploit options The Options Edge + Free Trial shows you how to capture the fortune you lose out on every day. Buying and selling traditional investments often entails instruments with optionality. Sometimes this optionality is explicit, while other times it is hidden. If you're t leveraging these embedded options to their fullest advantage, you're losing money. Most retail investors don't truly understand the nuances involved in successful options trading and instead rely on more comfortable instruments with fewer complex mechanics. If you're interested in optimizing your portfolio, it's time to step out of your comfort zone and learn what you've been missing. This book gives you the background you need to take full advantage of options in this booming market. The companion website features easy to use analytical tools that help investors find the best opportunities so you can start applying these methods right away. Whether or t you ultimately decide to start actively trading options, the concepts discussed will make you a better all-around trader with greater security in your financial affairs. Most investors buy and sell options every day without ever kwing it. This book relates stories of those who have leveraged options to make fortunes and those who have lost by t understanding the optionality of their financial endeavors. You must kw the fundamentals of options, and then learn to recognize hidden options, in order to improve success in all of your investment activities. After taking these steps, you can go on to: * Create hidden options at little or cost * Structure your finances to reduce risk and increase wealth * Utilize a practical pricing model for smarter investing The listed options are currently the only growing exchange traded financial product in the developed markets, with a current average volume of 20 million contracts equivalent to 2 billion shares per day. Now is the perfect opportunity to fortify your finances, and The Options Edge + Free Trial gives you the understanding and practical tools you need to optimize your portfolio today.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL C. KHOUW is a 21-year veteran of the financial services industry with broad experience as an options market maker, proprietary trader, analyst, and portfolio manager. In these roles he has actively traded equities, com-modities, and derivatives on these asset classes for both buy-side and sell-side firms. Mike shares his insights as an on-air business news contributor with CNBC. As a regular panel member for Fast Money and Options Action, he has appeared on over 1,000 shows since 2009. MARK W. GUTHNER, CFA, is a 29-year veteran of the financial services industry. His skills and experience include trading, securities analysis, portfolio management, risk management, quantitative analysis, and financial technology. Mark is the author of Quantitative Analytics in Debt Valuation & Management, published in 2012. He has spoken at conferences and trade groups, and participated in advisory panel discussions with banking regulators. Mark holds a CFA designation and volunteers his time and expertise in various capacities to the CFA Institute.
- Author(s)Mark W. Guthner,Michael C. Khouw
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.