All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis inspiring cookbook answers the call for healthy recipes for family-friendly organic meals - snacks, breakfast, lunches, dinners, desserts, and extras. Sidebars and tips throughout promote green living - organic child- and family-specific gardening ideas and inspiration for community building and sustainable living. It includes recipes that use easily obtainable ingredients from standard grocers, green markets, or the small family garden plot.
- Author BiographyAnni Daulter is cofounder of Bohemian Baby Food and Conscious Family Living and is author of Ice Pop Joy. She has an MSW from the University of Southern California, and lives in Los Angeles with her husband and four children.
- Author(s)Anni Daulter
- PublisherSellers Publishing, Incorporated
- Date of Publication23/12/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSellers Publishing, Incorporated
- Content Note150 colour photographs
- Weight776 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.