All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a treasure-trove of some of the best thinking today on leadership, management, and strategy. - Journal of Management Consulting The Organization of the Future is required reading...If you don't use this book to help guide your organization through the changes, you may well be left behind. - Nonprofit World What do employees expect from the organizations they support? How can organizations maintain stability in times of massive change? These are the questions modern organizations face as they struggle to grow and evolve. The Organization of the Future offers timeless responses from such leading authorities as Peter F. Drucker, C.K. Prahalad, Nathaniel Branden, Lewis E. Platt, Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Jay R. Galbraith, and Deepak Sethi. Their incisive essays reveal: How to build kw-how and kw-who to develop successful teams How to prepare for breakdowns and create the nimble, change-adept company How to attract, motivate, and retain the best employees How seven basic policies can lead to high performance and high self-esteem How to support work-life balance and provide flexibility for kwledge workers Each essay provides observations that will help leaders in business, nprofits, and government keep their organizations healthy, competitive, and poised for the future.
- Author BiographyFRANCES HESSELBEIN is chairman of the board of governors of the Peter F. Drucker Foundation for Nonprofit Management and editor in chief of its journal, Leader to Leader. She was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the United States of America's highest civilian honor, in 1998. MARSHALL GOLDSMITH is a founding director of Keilty, Goldsmith and Company, one of America's key providers of customized leadership development. He is a cofounder of the Learning Network, an association of the world's top consultants. RICHARD BECKHARD is an organization development consultant, author of six books, and former professor at the Sloan School of Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Frances Hesselbein,Marshall Goldsmith,Richard Beckhard
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/02/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleThe Drucker Foundation Future series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byFrances Hesselbein,Marshall Goldsmith,Richard Beckhard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.