All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis fieldbook companion to Driving Results Through Social Networks provides leaders with a guide to aligning their organization's networks with their strategy to drive invation and growth. Drawn from the authors' work with over 200 organizations, this fieldbook is a collection of best practices/actions that serve to align the organization's networks with its strategic and operational goals. Using workshops, organizational or process changes, and leveraging of web 2.0 techlogies, the workbook enables executives to confront key collaborative issues including Collaboration and Community; Invation; Team Effectiveness; Talent and Workforce Management; and Managing Organizational Change.
- Author Biography<p>Rob Cross is an associate professor at the McIntire School of Commerce at the University of Virginia, where he specializes in organizational behavior. Professor Cross directs research into social network analysis for The Network Roundtable, a consortium of 100 organizations. <p>Jean Singer is an organizational consultant specializing in the use of social network principles and techniques to drive performance. <p>Sally Colella works with leaders and teams to create and leverage networks that support learning, results, and satisfaction. <p>Robert J. Thomas is the executive director of Accenture's Institute for High Performance and a professor at the Brandeis University International Business School. <p>Yaarit Silverstone is the managing director responsible for organization effectiveness offerings and capabilities within Accenture's Talent and Organization Performance practice.
- Author(s)Jean Singer,Robert J. Thomas,Robert L. Cross,Sally Colella,Yaarit Silverstone
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width180 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.