Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains a collection of essays in hor of Alan A. Block including his w classic study on the origins of IRAN-CONTRA. It brings together important contributions from Block's students and contemporaries to show the impact of his work on the field of global organized crime. Professor Alan A. Block of Penn State University has proven to be one of the most inspiring crimilogists in the field.
- Author BiographyFrank Bovenkerk is cultural anthropologist and professor of criminology at the Willem Pompe Institute for Criminal Law and Criminology at the University of Utrecht in The Netherlands. His main fields of research are organized crime, discrimination and crime and ethnicity. His current interest is moving toward the field of cultural criminology. Michael Levi has been Professor of Criminology at Cardiff University, Wales, UK since 1991, and has been researching organised and white-collar crime issues since 1972. He has degrees from Oxford, Cambridge and Southampton Universities. His books include Drugs and Money (with Petrus van Duyne), 2005; Fraud: Organization, Motivation and Control I and II,1999; Money-Laundering in the UK (with Michael Gold), 1994; The Investigation, Prosecution, and Trial of Serious Fraud, 1993; Regulating Fraud: White-Collar Crime and the Criminal Process, 1987; and The Phantom Capitalists: the Organisation and Control of Long-Firm Fraud, 1981, to be republished by Ashgate in 2006 with a new introduction. He is currently completing White-Collar Crime and its Victims and White-Collar Crime in the Media for Clarendon Press, Oxford, and a variety of research studies on serious and organised crime.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleStudies of Organized Crime
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1160 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFrank Bovenkerk,Michael Levi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.