All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with its title poem, a meditation on Charles Darwin's theory of evolution, this volume by Latin American poet Ernesto Cardenal includes twenty new poems--some appearing for the first time in English and some previously unpublished--and new cantos supplementing Cosmic Canticle --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyThe author of more than thirty-five books, many translated into multiple languages, Nicaraguan poet Ernesto Cardenal was ordained as a Roman Catholic priest in 1965. His studies with Trappist monk Thomas Merton and his involvement with the Sandinista movement in his home country have informed his writing and political activism. He lives in Managua, Nicaragua, where he is vice president of Casa de los Tres Mundos, a literary and cultural organization.Poet, journalist, and musician John Lyons has translated previous works of Ernesto Cardenal and other Spanish-language poets. He lives in Sao Carlos, Brazil.The author of more than forty books of poetry, Anne Waldman lives in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Ernesto Cardenal
- PublisherTexas Tech Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Tech Press,U.S.
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byJohn Lyons
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.