All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Origin of Speeches begins by recapping the history of our views about the source of language. It then debunks the errors that infuse your dictionary, like those about how words in unrelated languages could only have identical sound and sense by coincidence. It does so with both quality and quantity of data. The next chapters give anyone the skills to sleuth out the Edenic origin of any human word. One learns about letters that shift in sound and location, and letters that drop in and drop out. We discover how Edenics works much like other natural sciences, such as chemistry and physics. Like-sounding opposite words were certainly programmed, t pragmatically evolved. Our current academics and reference books consider the Tower of Babel account to be a quaint Genesis myth. True, linguists w think there once WAS a universal human language, but they assume that it evolved chaotically, and that it also de-evolved naturally and chaotically over millennia. Now comes an epical book that documents the language of the earliest modern humans. Let's call them Adam and Eve, and let's call that global Mother Tongue Edenic. Surely our current 6,000 languages grew from migrations and such, but this book proves that there was a Big Bang that diversified that special original, global language.
- Author BiographyIsaac Elchanan Mozeson (b. 1951 in British Columbia) grew up in Plymouth and Brookline, Mass. He taught English at universities like Yeshiva College (where he got his B.A.) and New York University, where he completed doctoral studies. Mozeson published a monograph and anthology of poetry, reviewed books for Kirkus Reviews, Publishers Weekly, and others, and co-authored books on Jewish history, homelessness, Israel and urban slang. Since various editions of The Word (1989), Mozeson founded Edenics, and heads a group of global researchers. Some of the volunteers, and samples of the data are at www.edenics.org. Edenics posts, word searches, and Edenics word games are at www.edenics.net. In January 2010 Mozeson moved to Israel.
- Author(s)Isaac E Mozeson
- PublisherLightcatcher Books
- Date of Publication18/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLightcatcher Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.