All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the reasons behind the emergence of a Catalan nationalist movement from the late 1880s, one of the most important developments that took place in nineteenth-century Spain, with the 'Catalan question' thereafter never far from the centre of the Spanish political stage.
- Author BiographyAngel Smith is Reader in Modern Spanish History at the University of Leeds, UK. He has worked predominately in the areas of Spanish labour and social history and national identities and nationalisms in Spain. His most recent works are The Agony of Spanish Liberalism: From Revolution to Dictatorship, 1913-23 (edited with Francisco J. Romero Salvado), Historical Dictionary of Spain, 2nd ed. (2009) and Anarchism, Revolution and Reaction: Catalan Labour and the Crisis of the Spanish State, 1898-1923 (2007)..
- Author(s)Angel Smith
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.