All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume deals with issues of widespread interest including, the origins of investor rights in different markets, the political, legal and ecomic conditions that determine levels of shareholder participation, and the implications of variation in investor rights.
- Author BiographyJONATHON G.S. KOPPELL Associate of Professor of Politics and Management at the Yale School of Management, USA, where he previously directed the Millstein Center for Corporate Governance and Performance. He is the author of World Rule and The Politics of Quasi-Government.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/01/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJonathan G. S. Koppell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.