All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the origins and development of social work as we w kw it. Providing an ambitious synthesis of historical and international material, it explores the different faces of social work, whether defined by social policy developments, professionalization, changes in client group, or shifts in practice orientation. This is a unique book undertaken by an author with a strong international reputation and, as such, it promises to be a landmark for years to come in the social work literature.
- Author BiographyMALCOLM PAYNE is Director of Psychosocial and Spiritual Care at St Christopher's Hospice, London and Emeritus Professor of Applied Community Studies at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. He has worked in probation, social services, the national and local voluntary sector and universities and is the author of a number of books including Modern Social Work Theory (third edition), Social Work and Community Care and Teamwork in Multiprofessional Care.
- Author(s)Malcolm Payne
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight561 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.