All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn this definitive work, Thomas Talley draws on al the resources of historical scholarship to examine and unravel the complications brought to liturgical time by the blending of local traditions. Liturgical time, like al ecclesiastical structures, has interacted with other traditions since the early centuries. Yet Doctor Talley found that the gospel tradition and its liturgical employment shaped the period that comprises the liturgical year. His findings illustrate for the reader that every festival the Church celebrates - very Sunday - is centered primarily and finally in the Eucharist, which from the beginning and always proclaims the Lord's death until he comes.
- Author(s)Thomas J. Talley
- PublisherPueblo Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/1991
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitlePueblo Books
- Place of PublicationNew York City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPueblo Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementEmended ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.