All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA paramic view of one of the largest, most controversial, spiritually profound and deeply suffering of all Christian churches. The author begins with the legalization of Christianity by Constantine the Great, and the subsequent chapters lead the reader to the calamities of the 20th century under communism. The book ends with a brief survey of the post-Communist era.
- Author(s)Dimitry V. Pospielovsky
- PublisherSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCrestwood, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight300 g
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.