All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionTHE ORVIS ULTIMATE BOOK OF FLY FISHING is a grand tour of the world of fly-fishing strategies and techniques, from Orvis's world-famous team of experts and advisors. In large format with rich and helpful color photos and drawings, the book covers everything from basic fishing kts and casts to expert techniques you won't see in standard books. Besides trout technique and secrets for rivers and lakes, the book also covers the worlds of fly fishing for bonefish, striped bass, permit, bluefish, largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, and steelhead. Learn how to nymph for steelhead from Matt Supinski. Find out how to catch the elusive permit from Jack Samson. Take a lesson from John Shewey on swinging a classic wet fly for West Coast steelhead. Learn how to find stripers along Northeast beaches from Lou Tabory. Find out which kts work best for saltwater fly fishing. Tom Rosenbauer will tell you how to read a trout stream and approach the fish, then discover his secrets for catching trout on dry flies and nymphs. Jim Lepage shares his kwledge on catching trout in ponds and lakes, then Bill Tapply will tell you how to catch freshwater bass on flies. Polish your fly casting with world expert Tom Deck. All this and much more in the most comprehensive and attractive book in the Orvis line.
- Author BiographyTOM ROSENBAUER is the author of The Orvis Guide to Reading Trout Streams, The Orvis Fly-Fishing Guide, The Orvis Fly-Tying Guide, and many other important books for fly fishers. He is the vice president of marketing at the Orvis Company in Manchester, Vermont.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleOrvis
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight84 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byTom Rosenbauer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.