All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Other Arab-Israeli Conflict illuminates the controversial course of America's Middle East relations from the birth of Israel to the Reagan administration. Skillfully separating actual policymaking from the myths that have come to surround it, Spiegel challenges the belief that American policy in the Middle East is primarily a relation to events in that region or is motivated by bureaucratic constraints or the pressures of domestic politics. On the contrary, he finds that the ideas and skills of the president and his advisors are critical to the determination of American policy. This volume received the 1986 National Jewish Book Award.
- Author BiographySteven L. Spiegel is professor of political science at the University of California, Los Angeles. He has written extensively on international politics, American foreign policy, and the Middle East.
- Author(s)Steven L. Spiegel
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1986
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.