Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe Other One is a collection of thoughts, memories, and experiences from Pauline Ruffin. Born a sibling of The Great Depression in a place where people were too poor to tice, these are the words of a wife, grandmother, educator, businesswoman, singer, and Christian whose positive outlook and daring have impacted lives in many countries. Everyone kws her as Pauline. Even at age 84 you might see her teaching aircraft mechanics, singing at a nursing home, or baking homemade bread. People in the FAA couldn't stop her, physical ailments couldn't keep her down, and w she shares her homespun thoughts and experiences with you. Get to kw Pauline. Many others have, and you will be richer for the experience.
- Author(s)Pauline Ruffin
- Date of Publication29/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.