All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the development of the sex offender from childhood through adult years. Relationships with children, adults and the criminal justice system are described as well as his deviant reasoning.
- Author BiographyThe author is a psychologist who has studied, researched and taught college courses on sociopathy and sex offenders to Law Enforcement personnel for over thirty years. His contact with hundreds of these offenders has taken place in institutions and private settings and resulted in a keen understanding of the motivations and desires of these people. He hopes that reading this book will help the public understand more about the offender and create a greater alertness of their habits with the result of lessening these offenses as quickly as possible.
- Author(s)Mitchell K. Stephens
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication21/11/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.