Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionAll the TV and radio talk shows that have adopted the subject of psychology as a staple are really only dealing with one side of that science - the clinical, or healing, side. In her ermously intriguing book, Dr. Denise Cummins introduces us to the other side of the science of psychology - the study of the healthy mind and its powers.
- Author BiographyDr. Denise Dellarosa Cummins is the author Good Thinking: Seven Powerful Ideas that Influence the Way We Think (Cambridge University Press), and The Other Side of Psychology: How Experimental Psychologists Find Out the Way We Think and Feel (St. Martins Press). She is also co-editor of two scholarly volumes: Minds, Brains, & Computers: The Historical Foundations of Cognitive Science (Blackwell Publishers), and Evolution of Mind (Oxford University Press).
- Author(s)Associate Professor of Psychology Denise Dellarosa Cummins,Dr Denise Dellarosa Cummins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.