All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Other Side of the River tells the story of Gennetta Turner, whose father owns a large jet-carving company. Competition between the companies is intense, and Mr Turner devises a way of consolidating his hold over the town by marrying his daughter off to the son of his arch-rival. However, Gennetta is wildly in love with her childhood sweetheart, a young sailor. How Gennetta foils her father's plan, defies local custom and makes a success of her own career is related in Jessica Blair's inimitable style, full of pace, adventure and appealing local detail.
- Author BiographyJessica Blair grew up in Middlesbrough, trained as a teacher and now lives in Ampleforth. She became a full-time writer in 1977 and has written more than 50 books under various pseudonyms.
- Author(s)Jessica Blair
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication30/12/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight248 g
- Width109 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.