All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionHedgehog, Badger and Rabbit want to kw what is on the other side of the wall. They stretch and stretch, but they cant see. Help comes from a small friend;Mouse. The Other Side of the Wall is a book-banded reading book for early readers, carefully levelled at Blue Book Band. Beautifully illustrated throughout, this charming 202-word n-fiction book features a longer, less structured text with a more flexible vocabulary. It is suitable for ages 5 - 6. The Other Side of the Wall is part of Ransom Reading Stars, a structured programme for children learning to read. The series has fifteen levels: four phonics levels and eleven book band levels (Pink through to Lime).
- Author BiographyJill Atkins is a prolific children's author and to date has had over 50 books published, for a variety of ages. Jill began her career as a teacher, but her interest in being a children's author saw her successfully complete an MA in Writing for Children at Winchester University. In the past she has lectured part-time on the subject of early childhood, and she is a member of the Society of Authors and the Children's Book Circle.
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Stars
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight60 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.