All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a study of the nature of Ottoman administration under Sultan Abdulhamid and the effects of this on the three provinces that were to form the modern state of Iraq. The author provides a general commentary on the late Ottoman provincial administration and a comprehensive picture of the nature of its interaction with provincial society. In drawing on sources of the Ottoman archives, bringing together and analyzing an abundance of complex documents, this book is a fascinating contribution to the field of Middle Eastern studies.
- Author BiographyGokhan Cetinsaya is an associate professor of International Relations in the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, at the Istanbul Technical University. He holds both MESA and BRISMES dissertation awards.
- Author(s)Gokhan Cetinsaya
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemap
- Weight390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.