Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe Outdoor Book for Adventurous Chaps will remind older readers of their fondest childhood memories: days of building go-karts and tree-houses, mucking around on rope swings or in rock pools. It will re-awaken these half-forgotten activities and give younger readers an exciting incentive to get off their backsides and turn off the television and/or games console for a few hours of good old-fashioned entertainment, that will easily drift on into a whole day. With sections covering fieldcraft skills and activities for different types of environment - from countryside to beach - along with a range of cunning inventions every schoolboy should kw, the book goes well beyond the typical scouting handbook or outdoor survival guide, introducing an extra element of magic and irreverence, as it explores the fun side of the outdoors as well as the practical.
- Author BiographyAdrian Besley is the author of the humourous titles Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Mr Klinsmann? and The Fatkins Diet and, along with Every Step Counts - a walking fitness guide - and the best-selling Superstars of the World Cup 2006, and has penned episodes of The Wombles and Upstairs Downstairs Bears. Adrian is also a dab-hand at catching crayfish with the Sunday lunch left-overs and an expert at Eskimo-rolling his canoe at midnight in freezing waters.
- Author(s)Adrian Besley
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrion Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width175 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.