All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $18.66
About this product
- DescriptionFormer Marshal Rance Toller and the recently widowed Angie Sutter are travelling through Utah, en route to Arizona, as part of the infamous Outlaw Trail. At a rundown trading post they reluctantly step in to save an elderly rancher from a vicious beating. Rance is quickly recognized as a lawman, and soon every man's hand is turned against them. One of his adversaries is Cole Hastings, a vicious rustler who has amassed a huge herd of stolen horses intended for sale to the US Army in Arizona. But first he has to get them there. Dogging his trail is a Wyoming rancher, Chad Seevers, who t only wants his herd back, but also seeks revenge for the murder of one of his men. Soon the three parties' paths will cross as they navigate the trail. Who will make it to the end?
- Author(s)Paul Bedford
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.