All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionCameron Black figured he was due for some luck. With a posse on his trail and the desert crawling with hostile Indians he finally managed to make it to the isolated army outpost. The trouble was the post was manned only by a skeleton crew of weary soldiers, among them three would-be deserters waiting for a chance to steal the army payroll.Also trapped inside by circumstances were a US marshal Black had kwn on the back trail, his young prisoner and a group of female camp-followers. Among them was Cameron's old-time lover.Even with the Comanches gearing up to attack the outpost, Cameron felt like making a dash across the desert, because there was thing here but certain trouble.
- Author(s)Owen G. Irons
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/03/2010
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.