Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe seminal work on alienation, creativity, and the modern mindset. First published 30 years ago, it illuminated the struggle of those who seek t only the transformation of the Self, but of society as a whole.
- Author BiographyBorn to a working class English household in 1931, <b> Colin Wilson</b> went from being the bad boy of the British literary scene to becoming a wide-ranging historian, novelist, critic, and philosopher. In addition to his classic study of rebellion, <i>The Outsider</i>, Wilson distinguished himself as one of the most prolific and grounded historians of occult and esoteric movements. A rebel until the end, Wilson later in life wrote stirring intellectual defenses of optimism, challenging the dark vogue of figures such as Bertolt Brecht and Samuel Beckett. He died in Cornwall, England, in late 2013.
- Author(s)Colin Wilson
- Date of Publication31/12/1998
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight550 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.