All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Outward Mindset offers a new and intuitive way to teach people how to implement mindset change in themselves and scale it across organizations, with incredible effect. One's mindset can be self-focused, which Arbinger calls an inward mindset, or it can be inclusive of others, which Arbinger calls an outward mindset. It turns out that our own actions, and others responses to those actions, end up being dramatically different depending on which mindset we are operating from. The Outward Mindsetteaches listeners how to shift more fully to an outward mindset and how to help others, even whole organizations, to make that shift a shift that sparks invation, increases accountability, and transforms collaboration, engagement, and fulfillment.
- Author(s)The Arbringer Institute
- PublisherBerrett-Koehler on Dreamscape Audio
- Date of Publication06/06/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerrett-Koehler on Dreamscape Audio
- Weight45 g
- Width140 mm
- Height122 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsMP3 format
Save on Audio Books
- AU $19.82Trending at AU $27.14
- AU $21.70Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.23
- AU $21.70Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $33.37Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $23.05Trending at AU $24.91
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.