Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $84.08Trending at AU $101.85
- AU $33.99Trending at AU $66.23
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $41.39
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $20.01
- AU $36.45Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $102.23
- AU $11.48Trending at AU $13.81
About this product
- Product InformationBritain has the oldest and one of the busiest railways in the world with 1.3bn journeys every year and rising. Whether its delays, overcrowding or fare rises, Britons all love to complain about the trains. Used to being the butt of complaints, the rail industry has always kept itself behind closed doors. Until now With unprecedented access to Network Rail, train companies including Virgin, East Coast, First Great Western and Northern, and the British Transport Police, this fascinating six-part observational documentary series goes behind the scenes of one of Britains biggest institutions. Filmed over a year and across the country, this candid series gets to know the track-workers, train guards and management who are battling to keep Britain moving where anything from suicidal people or an unlucky pheasant, to faulty signalling, cable thieves, and mother nature can all bring the railway to a grinding halt. Told with humour, warmth and honesty, The Railway: Keeping Britain on Track reveals whats really going on when passengers are left fuming on the platform.
- TitleThe Overground - Railway - Keeping Britain On Track
- Product Release Date19/08/2015
- Theatrical Release Year2013
- Number of Discs2
- Rating InfoMature Themes And Coarse Language
- Run Time354 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineUnprecedented access to one of Britain?s most whinged-about industries.
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.