The Overnight Diet: Start Losing Weight Tonight and Keep it Off Permanently by Dr Caroline M. Apovian (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.54+ AU $11.70 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by watchingcrow
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the -fad weight loss plan that successful dieters and top weight-loss experts are talking about ...Premier weight-loss expert Dr Caroline Apovian has created the ultimate plan for anyone trying to lose weight, whether you want to drop 5, 15 or 50 pounds. The Overnight Diet delivers exactly what dieters are desperately looking for: an easy-to-follow plan for rapid, lasting weight loss that doesn't compromise your health and energy levels. This cutting-edge diet accelerates fat-burning and primes the body to work at its best. Kick start your weight loss every week with a day of delicious smoothies called the '1-Day Power Up'. This produces powerful results when combined with the '6-Day Fuel Up', during which you can enjoy lean protein, low-fat dairy, whole grains and all-you-can-eat fruit and vegetables. Add in an easy-to-follow workout designed to rev up your metabolism and preserve lean muscle and you have the recipe for a slimmer 'you'. Many popular diets lead to 'shrinking muscle syndrome' - a loss of muscle mass that can rob you of energy, leave you weaker and flabbier and lead to yo-yo dieting. The Overnight Diet avoids all of these common problems. And the best news is that it's t a restrictive diet so there's meal time boredom. You can enjoy a wide variety of foods and even your favourite glass of wine. Look slimmer, feel better and live longer with The Overnight Diet.
- Author BiographyFor over 25 years Dr Caroline Apovian has been one of the world's premier weight-loss experts. She has distinguished herself as a leading researcher, treatment provider and teacher while also working as Director of the Nutrition and Weight Management Center at the world-renowned Boston University Medical Center and as a former nutrition consultant to NASA. Dr Apovian has contributed to and edited many medical journals, including Obesity and the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. She is also a weight-loss columnist for EverydayHealth.com, author of the New York Times bestseller The Alli Diet Plan and lectures worldwide on weight loss and health. Frances Sharpe has worked on many New York Times bestsellers during her 20 years as a professional writer. She has also written for The Huffington Post, Health, Women's Health & Fitness, Muscle & Body Magazine and WellBella Magazine.
- Author(s)Dr Caroline M. Apovian
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date21/03/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.