All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpert advice on personal growth and decision-making for deeper thinkers who want more than affirmations and cliches Stress, anxiety, and self-sabotage can become overwhelming obstacles to personal happiness. These barriers arise from unhealthy decision-making and valuing the needs of others over yourself. When you overcome self conflict and begin pursuing smarter choices, these obstacles disappear. The Overwhelmed Brain takes a critical-thinking approach to self-improvement as it provides you with actionable ways to live a more authentic life. Popular life coach and podcaster Paul Colaianni helps you identify the roots of your obstacles so you can stop reinforcing your own negative motivation. He teaches you how to take action on your biggest dreams, goals, and values, thereby giving precedence to your needs. True happiness and self-love can only come from living in accordance with your authentic self. The Overwhelmed Brain shows how to break through the stream of negative thoughts and remove barriers to happiness. In the end you are empowered to take control over your decisions and discover your true self.
- Author BiographyPaul Colaianni is a personal empowerment coach and host of a top-rated, award-winning personal growth and development podcast. His goal is to help you make empowering decisions so that you can create the life you want. After processing and healing from many of his own dysfunctions from growing up in an alcoholic household, Paul decided to become educated and certified in brain sciences such as Neuro-Linguistics and hypnosis so that he could combine his experience with the skills of being a certified coach. Once a week, Paul shares his message with the world through his international, online radio show called The Overwhelmed Brain. When he's not on the air he's coaching people one-on-one. For more information on Paul or to reach him directly, go to his website at theoverwhelmedbrain.com.
- Author(s)Paul Colaianni
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2017
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.