All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionCapitalism w reigns triumphant--but in the process has created dramatic inequalities of wealth and left many individuals feeling disconnected. Backed by enthusiastic support from a wide array of legislators, corporate leaders, Nobel laureates, environmentalists, and social and political activists, The Ownership Solution shows how to humanize and localize free enterprise by using ownership as a means for engaging more people in its design.
- Author BiographyJeff Gates is a lawyer, investment banker, political advisor, and consultant to government, union, and industry leaders worldwide. As counsel to the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance during the 1980s he was a leading fiture of the federal legislation encouraging employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs).
- Author(s)Jeff Gates
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication02/04/1999
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.