All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow on its fourth edition, the Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia provides authoritative, concise guidance on all aspects of anaesthesia. Evidence-based, up-to-date, and clinically-focused, it is indispensable for both anaesthetic trainees and experienced practitioners. Building on the award-winning success of previous editions, the Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia is as relevant and important as ever. Fully revised with the latest guidelines, drugs, and procedures, this book ensures readers have the most up-to-date kwledge easily to hand. The fourth edition includes new content on obesity surgery, colloids vs crystalloids, and enhanced recovery, as well as intraoperative fluid management, new anticoagulants, BIS updates, pulse contour analysis, and much more. Wherever you are on your career path in anaesthesia, this handbook is your essential companion.
- Author BiographyDr Keith Allman is a Consultant Anaesthetist at the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust Iain H Wilson, MB ChB, FRCA, is a consultant anesthetist at the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust. He is the immediate past president of the Association of Anesthetists in Great Britain and Ireland and a trustee of Lifebox, a not-for-profit organization providing pulse oximeters to operating rooms, aiming at improving the safety and quality of surgical care in low-resource countries. Dr. Wilson has worked as a lecturer in Anesthesia at the University Teaching Hospital in Lusaka, Zambia and contributed to the development of the World Health Organization (WHO) Surgical Safety Checklist. Dr Aidan O'Donnell has been the Lead Obstetric Anaesthetist at Waikato Hospital, New Zealand for a number of years. He completed his training in the South East of Scotland and moved to New Zealand in 2010 with his family. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists and a Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists. His first book, Anaesthesia: A Very Short Introduction, was published in 2012. He is married with two children.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- FormatPart-work (fasc�lo)
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Medical Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight634 g
- Width109 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byAidan O'Donnell,Iain H. Wilson,Keith G. Allman
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.