All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionResearch-based investigations of creativity, invation, and entrepreneurship have the potential to inform each other and enrich our kwledge of each of these areas, particularly with regard to cognitive processes and effective behaviors. Yet, while these research streams have increasingly received a great deal of attention, they have developed largely independently of one ather. The Oxford Handbook of Creativity, Invation, and Entrepreneurship addresses the critical need to integrate these three interrelated literatures. The handbook features contributions from the leading scholars in these research areas. As a group, the chapters examine the intersections of these topics to synthesize contemporary research and provide direction and stimulation for further interdisciplinary investigations of organizational creativity, invation, and entrepreneurship.
- Author BiographyChristina E. Shalley is the Thomas R. Williams-Wells Fargo Professor of Organizational Behavior at the Scheller College of Business at Georgia Institute of Technology. Michael A. Hitt is a University Distinguished Professor at Texas A&M University, where he holds the Joe B. Foster Chair in Business Leadership. Jing Zhou is the Houston Endowment Professor of Management and Director for Asian Management Research and Education at the Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University.
- Author(s)Jing Zhou
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleOxford Library of Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1136 g
- Width188 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byChristina E. Shalley,Michael A. Hitt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.