All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Handbook of Epistemology contains 19 previously unpublished chapters by today's leading figures in the field. These chapters function t only as a survey of key areas, but as original scholarship on a range of vital topics. Written accessibly for advanced undergraduates, graduate students, and professional philosophers, the Handbook explains the main ideas and problems of contemporary epistemology while avoiding overly technical detail.
- Author BiographyPaul K. Moser is Professor of Philosophy and Chairperson of the Philosophy Department at the Loyola University of Chicago. He is the series editor for Oxford Handbooks in Philosophy.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2005
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byPaul K. Moser
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.