All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Handbook of Jurisprudence and Philosophy of Law brings together specially commissioned essays by twenty-six of the foremost legal theorists currently writing, to provide a state-of-the-art overview of jurisprudential scholarship. Each author presents an account of the contending views and scholarly debates animating their field of enquiry as well as setting the agenda for further study. This landmark publication will be essential reading for anyone working in legal theory and of interest to legal scholars generally, philosophers, and legal theorists looking for a starting point towards understanding current jurisprudential thinking.
- Author BiographyJules Coleman is Wesley Newcomb Hohfeld Professor of Jurisprudence at Yale Law School. Scott Shapiro is Professor of Law at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2004
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight1389 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byJules L. Coleman,Scott J. Shapiro
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.