All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Handbook of Urban Planning is an authoritative volume on planning, a long-established professional social science discipline in the U.S. and throughout the world. Edited by Rachel Weber and Randall Crane, professors at two leading planning institutes in the United States, this handbook collects together over 45 ted field experts to discuss three key questions: Why plan? How and what do we plan? Who plans for whom? These three questions are then applied across three major topics in planning: States, Markets, and the Provision of Social Goods; The Methods and Substance of Planning; and Agency, Implementation, and Decision Making. Covering the key components of the discipline, this book is a comprehensive, discipline-defining text suited for students and seasoned planners alike.
- Author BiographyRachel Weber is Associate Professor of Urban Planning at the University of Illinois-Chicago. Randall Crane is Professor and Vice Chair of Urban Planning at the UCLA School of Public Affairs.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note17 figures, 2 maps, 11 tables
- Weight1436 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byRachel Weber,Randall C. Crane
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.