All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Handbook of the Development of Play marks the first attempt to examine the development of children's play through a rigorous and multidisciplinary approach. Comprising chapters from the foremost scholars in psychology, anthropology, and evolutionary biology, this handbook resets the landscape of developmental science and makes a compelling case for the benefits of play. Edited by respected play researcher Anthony D Pellegrini, this text is both a scientific accomplishment and a shot across the bow for parents, educators, and policymakers regarding the importance of children's play in both development and learning.
- Author BiographyAnthony D. Pellegrini, Ph.D., is Professor of Educational Psychology at the University of Minnesota.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleOxford Library of Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width189 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnthony D. Pellegrini
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.