All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionA fully integrated vocabulary development program in American English, progressing from essential words to the more complex, delivered in short thematic units. Realistic scenarios and modern artwork are easy to relate to and these, together with story pages and practice exercises, have been applauded for their success in promoting critical thinking skills. Content is fully supported by a range of components (in English only) - including Workbooks, Classroom Activities, Audio and website.
- Author BiographyJayme Adelson-Goldstein is an ESL teacher-trainer and curriculum consultant. She is the series director of <em>Step Forward</em>, series editor of <em>Read and Reflect</em>, author of <em>Listen First</em>, and the co-author of numerous ESL texts, including <em>The Oxford Picture Dictionary</em>. Jayme gives workshops on vocabulary development, focused listening, multi-level instruction and communicative teaching techniques throughout the United States.
- PrizesWinner of American Inhouse Design Awards 2008.
- Author(s)Jayme Adelson-Goldstien,Norma Shapiro
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notein full colour
- Weight799 g
- Width217 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.