All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $45.41
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.85
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.69
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $13.27Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $38.56
About this product
- Description<i>The Oz Principle</i> is the groundbreaking work that demonstrates the vital role of accountability in the achievement of business results and the improvement of both individual and organizational performance. With more than a half million copies sold, <i>The Oz Principle</i> has emerged as one of the most influential and useful business ideas of recent times. <i>The Oz Principle</i> shows how to overcome The Blame Game that is so prevalent in organizations today. By taking the Steps to Accountability(r) and helping people See It(r), Own It(r), Solve It(r), and Do It(r), the authors help people move Above the Line(r) to take ownership for overcoming obstacles and getting results. The audio book spells out how to capture the power of positive accountability by helping people at every level of the organization ask the question, What else can I do? to achieve the result. <i>The Oz Principle</i> changed the fate of hundreds of companies because it works! People want to be accountable. Taking ownership of a business is exciting. So is improved performance. That s why accountability has become a core management value for thousands of organizations throughout the world.
- Author BiographyRoger Connorsand Tom Smith are cofounders of Partners In Leadership, Inc., the worldwide leader in accountability training, with more than 700 clients in fifty-six countries. They are also authors of <i>How Did That Happen?</i> and their newest release <i>Change The Culture, Change The Game</i>.Craig Hickman is the coauthor of the international bestsellers <i>Creating Excellence</i> and <i>Mind of a Manager, Soul of a Leader</i>, and other business books.
- Author(s)Craig Hickman,Dr Tom Smith,Roger Connors
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication04/02/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight204 g
- Width165 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Narrator(s)Wayne Shepherd
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time600
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.