Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world where a woman's independence has become cliche, many women have begun to cling more to dependence. As a single parent, I can relate to having to maintain survival for my son and me independently. Although ultimately I understand who my Source is and I solely depend on God for everything, I can honestly say, I am ready to start depending on him - my mate. The P.U.R.E. Man provides both men and women with attainable goals to maintaining a healthy and promising relationship. In this book, author Rica R. Jones shows women how to attract and hold on to a good man, and men how to recognize and ackwledge a good woman. Through her personal journey of failed relationships, and from the conversations with insight of other women, Jones creates a new definition of P.U.R.E. through exploration of the acronym. Rica R. Jones earned bachelor's and master's degrees from the University of Phoenix - Charlotte, North Carolina. She has mentored many young women through inspiring them to be the women God is calling them to be. As a result of her passion, on December 31, 2012, she started a n-profit organization - Rare Jewels. She lives with her son, Khilen, in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Rica R. Jones MBA
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.