All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautifully illustrated, beautifully designed, and beautifully crafted, this is the ultimate bar book by NYC's most meticulous bartender. Now, Jim Meehan, PDT's invative operator and mixmaster, is offering all 304 cocktail recipes available at PDT plus behind-the-scenes secrets. From his bar design, tools, and equipment to his techniques, food, and spirits, it's all here, stunningly illustrated by Chris Gall.
- Author BiographyJim Meehan is one of the most celebrated figures in the drinks industry. Before opening PDT, he worked in major New York restaurants and bars. He is a contributing editor of Food & Wine magazine's annual cocktail book, Mr. Boston's Bartender Guide, and Sommelier Journal. Chris Gall has created designs for clients that include Ford, Nike, Pepsi, Shell Oil, Sony, McDonald's, and U.S. Steel. His work has been showcased in virtually every major publication in America, including Time, Newsweek, Forbes, People and the New York Times.
- Author(s)Jim Meehan
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight857 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Gall
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $36.69
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $33.10Trending at AU $37.47
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.25
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.10
- AU $9.01Trending at AU $12.56
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.