All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionA quick reference guide for the PMP Exam, this sturdy, laminated card accompanies The PMP Exam: How To Pass On Your First Try. Presenting all 42 processes along with the key inputs, tools, and outputs, this helpful tool also depicts techniques, tables, and graphs to highlight the most important information at a glance. Common formulas are organized for rapid look-up, bringing relevant information for the PMP Exam together in one resource.
- Author Biography<b>Andy Crowe </b>is a certified six-sigma black belt and the founder of Velociteach, a company that provides project management and certification training. He is the author of <i>Alpha Project Managers</i> and <i>The CAPM Exam</i>. He has taught classes in C++ for Microsoft University and advanced technology courses for the U.S. government and served on Microsoft's .NET international advisory committee. He lives in Kennesaw, Georgia.
- Author(s)Andy Crowe
- PublisherVelociteach Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVelociteach Press
- Weight64 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition Statement5th New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.